I’m tired of being locked out of the blog because WordPress is banned in China, so I paid for an .me domain. The new site address will be http://grapson.me. I’m waiting to see if it shows up without a proxy. If it doesn’t, well, I’ll cancel it and keep my money.
Eh, no change. http://grapson.me defaults to http://grapson.wordpress.com and I’m back where I started. Waste of time and money.
Update: So I didn’t switch to grapson.me as the primary domain. I just did that and can see the blog on the iMac without a proxy. However, the admin setting of the blog is still set to WordPress.com, and that means I can look at the blog but cannot post since WordPress.com is inaccessible in China. So, i have to use the iPad and its very iffy proxy if i want to post because none of those on th iMac work. Bummer!