Thar Be Monsters Out Thar!

On July 19th, 2012, I finished this tapestry Thar Be Monsters Out Thar! There’s still some work to do on it–like blocking, adding bias tape to make the hem, and mounting the tapestry on a temporary foam board backing. But I’m dragging my feet about that. I don’t ever leave fringes on my tapestries because I don’t like them, too Sixties-ish, in my opinion.

This is Monsters unblocked.

20120809-153647.jpg

Since then, I’ve been working on a new tapestry called The Eye of the Beholder. .

20120809-153740.jpg

Now, if only I can figure out how to get pictures from the iPad into a WordPress blog, I’ll be really happy.

Hah! WordPress app for the iPad solved that problem. Now, if I didn’t need to use a tunnel to post to the blog!